Free Research Report Download:
The Cancer Market Outlook To 2014
Free Pharmaceutical Market Research Reports
Corporate & Fiscal
Pharmaceutical Events & Conferences
Terms & Conditions
Despite experiencing a decline in sales volume and reduced demand in the aftermath of the global economic recession, the nuclear medicine market recovered well, and has seen strong growth in recent years. Much of this growth has been linked to the advent of hybrid units, such as positron emission tomography/computed tomography (PET/CT) scans, where both anatomical and functional images can be captured. For example, the combination of Positron Emission Tomography (PET) with other imaging modalities, such as MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) has allowed for the imaging of cartilage damage, previously thought unreliable.
Nuclear Medicine Imaging Devices: Market Global Market Prospects 2012-2022 report forecasts the size and value of leading national/regional markets including the US, Europe, Japan, India and China. For each of these, visiongain identifies prevailing trends and strategies that will steer this diagnostic technology over the forecast period. Developed nuclear medicine markets such as the US and UK are highly saturated and the focus is likely to be towards upgrading stand-alone PET and SPECT system with fully integrated hybrid units, that offer a high level of anatomical and functional detail. Emerging countries such as China and India will offer more opportunity, due a lack of nuclear medicine facilities and technologies, and increased healthcare spending. It has been predicted that healthcare investment in these countries is expected to double in the next seven years.
How will the nuclear medicine imaging systems market develop this decade? Which regions offer the most significant growth opportunities between 2012 and 2022? Which of the nuclear medicine based imaging devices are growing most strongly? Who are the leading companies in the nuclear medicine imaging systems market? What are some promising technological developments in the market?
Visiongain answers these critical questions and many more through the in-depth analyses that are presented in this report.
Why you should buy Nuclear Medicine Imaging Devices: Global Market Prospects 2012-2022
In this report, you will receive the following benefits in particular:
• You will receive our assessment of the current market for nuclear medicine imaging systems, with respect to the leading segments, companies and national markets
• You will discover sales trends for the overall nuclear medicine imaging systems market from 2011 to 2022 - seeing where commercial growth will occur
• You will discover sales trends for the Positron Emission Tomography (PET) and Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) market from 2011 to 2022, with detailed discussions of market potential
• You will receive sales forecasts for leading national/regional markets (US, Europe, Japan, India and China), with informed discussion
• You will assess leading manufacturers and products in the nuclear medicine imaging systems market, with information on the pipeline products
• You will examine the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT analysis) facing the nuclear medicine imaging systems market from 2012 onwards
• You will be able to investigate competition and opportunities influencing the nuclear medicine technology from 2012 onwards
• You will see what will stimulate and restrain the market from 2012, with analysis of the recent market trends
• You will discover the unmet needs in the market, driving the growth from 2012 onwards.
Center for Drug Evaluation and Research (CDER)
Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
Shanghai Apex Electronics