Free Research Report Download:
The Cancer Market Outlook To 2014
Free Pharmaceutical Market Research Reports
Corporate & Fiscal
Pharmaceutical Events & Conferences
Terms & Conditions
Computed Tomography (CT) Systems: Global Market Outlook 2012-2022 report forecasts the size and value of leading national/regional markets including the US, Europe, Japan, India and China. For each of these, visiongain identifies prevailing trends and strategies that will steer this diagnostic technology over the forecast period. Despite the global recession, which has led to financial cuts in the healthcare sector in many countries, the CT market remains solid with strong opportunities especially in emerging countries such as India and China. The market will be driven by primarily by the emerging BRIC economies. China and India will see the most significant growth over the forecast period. Entry level CT scanners will drive the market in the early part of the decade in the BRIC economies. In response to patient demand, hospitals and healthcare care providers around the world are upgrading their older equipment with state of the art systems. Growth in the more advanced high-slice CT scanners will significantly outpace the lower entry-level end of the market.
The continued rise in the aging population, coupled with the subsequent rise in the incidence of cancer, cardiovascular and neurological diseases, has fuelled strong demand for highly advanced medical and diagnostic imaging equipment. The CT scanner market has seen slow growth in recent years and is only now beginning to expand. Multimodality imaging and dose reduction will both contribute significantly to growth. Over the course of the next decade there will be greater demand for CT scanners as the technology becomes more advanced and safer for the patients.
Computed Tomography (CT) Systems: Global Market Outlook 2012-2022 also examines the challenges facing the sector critically, including the high cost and safety issues. The report is developed through a comprehensive review of information sources, both primary and secondary. In our report you find sales forecasts, growth rates and market shares. You also receive qualitative analyses and a review of companies and leading products.
Why you should buy Computed Tomography (CT) Systems: Global Market Outlook 2012-2022
In this report, you will receive the following benefits in particular:
• You will receive our assessment of the current market for CT systems, with respect to the leading segments, companies and national markets
• You will discover sales trends for the overall CT systems market from 2011 to 2022 - seeing where commercial growth will occur
• You will discover sales trends for the main segments - high slice and medium/low slice CT scanner - from 2011 to 2022, with detailed discussions of market potential
• You will receive sales forecasts for leading national/regional markets (US, Europe, Japan, India and China), with informed discussion
• You will assess leading manufacturers and products in the CT systems market, with information on the pipeline products
• You will examine the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT analysis) facing the CT systems market from 2012 onwards
• You will be able to investigate competition and opportunities influencing the CT technology from 2012 onwards
• You will see what will stimulate and restrain the market from 2012
• You will discover the unmet needs in the market, driving the growth from 2012 onwards.
You can order this report today
Anybody with an interest in the CT systems market should gain valuable information and insight from this new study by Visiongain, which analyses one of the most important sub-sector of the diagnostic imaging industry. You can stay ahead by ordering this report today.
Atkinson Morley's Hospital
Biosense Webster (J&J company)
Center for Devices and Radiological Health (CDRH)
Edison General Electric Company
Food & Drug Administration (FDA)
General Electric (GE)
GE Global Research Center
IDT Dental Products Inc
Johnson & Johnson (J&J)
Massachusetts General Hospital
Medical Imaging Resources
Mobile CT Imaging
National Health Service (NHS)
St. Jude Medical
The National Cancer Institute's (NCI) Nanotechnology Characterization Laboratory
Thomson-Houston Electric Company
Tufts University, Massachusetts
University of California San Francisco
University of Minnesota