Free Research Report Download:
The Cancer Market Outlook To 2014
Free Pharmaceutical Market Research Reports
Corporate & Fiscal
Pharmaceutical Events & Conferences
Terms & Conditions
Ultrasound imaging is one of the fastest growing sectors of the diagnostic imaging market. Ultrasound is cyclic sound pressure with a frequency greater than the upper limit of human hearing. Ultrasound is thus not separated from normal sound based on differences in physical properties, only the fact that humans cannot hear it. The most well known application of ultrasound is its use in sonography to produce pictures of foetuses in the human womb. It is possible to use ultrasound for both diagnosis and treatment. The market has significant potential for growth with the increasing global burden of diseases, as well the varied applications of the technology.
Ultrasound Systems: Global Market Outlook 2012-2022 report forecasts the size and value of leading national/regional markets including the US, Europe, Japan, India and China. For each of these, visiongain identifies prevailing trends and strategies that will steer this diagnostic technology over the forecast period. The market will be driven by primarily by the emerging BRIC economies. China and India will see the most significant growth over the forecast period. In response to patient demand, hospitals and healthcare care providers around the world are upgrading their older equipment with state of the art systems. Growth in the more advanced high-end ultrasound scanners will significantly outpace the lower entry-level end of the market. Two alternative uses for ultrasound which will see significant growth over the forecast period are intravascular ultrasound (IVUS) and ultrasound for drug delivery.
How will the ultrasound systems market develop this decade? Which regions offer the most significant growth opportunities between 2012 and 2022? Which of the ultrasound based devices are growing most strongly? Who are the leading companies in the ultrasound scanners market? What are the most promising ultrasound devices in development?
Visiongain answers these critical questions and many more through the in-depth analyses that are presented in this report.
Why you should buy Ultrasound Systems: Global Market Outlook 2012-2022
In this report, you will receive the following benefits in particular:
• You will receive our assessment of the current market for ultrasound systems, with respect to the leading segments, companies and national markets
• You will discover sales trends for the overall ultrasound systems market from 2011 to 2022 - seeing where commercial growth will occur
• You will discover sales trends for the intravascular ultrasound market from 2011 to 2022, with detailed discussions of market potential
• You will receive sales forecasts for leading national/regional markets (US, Europe, Japan, India and China), with informed discussion
• You will assess leading manufacturers and products in the ultrasound systems market, with information on the pipeline products
• You will examine the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT analysis) facing the ultrasound systems market from 2012 onwards
• You will be able to investigate competition and opportunities influencing the ultrasound technology from 2012 onwards
• You will see what will stimulate and restrain the market from 2012, with analysis of the recent market trends
• You will discover the unmet needs in the market, driving the growth from 2012 onwards.
All Imaging Systems (AIS)
Center for Devices and Radiological Health (CDRH).
Center for Photomedicine at Massachusetts Hospital
Edison General Electric Company
European Heart Journal
Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
General Electric (GE)
International Working Group for Intracoronary OCT
Johnson & Johnson (J&J)
Labthermics Technologies Inc
National Cancer Institute's (NCI) Nanotechnology Characterization Laboratory
NIH National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering
OCT Medical Imaging Inc
Royal Philips Electronics
Silicon Valley Medical Instruments (SVMI)
Smith & Nephew (S&N)
Sontra Medical Corporation
St Jude Medical
The Wellman Center for Photomedicine
Thomson-Houston Electric Company
University of California at Irvine
University of Glasgow
University of Minnesota
University of Pennsylvania
World Health Organisation (WHO)
Yale School of Medicine