Free Research Report Download:
The Cancer Market Outlook To 2014
Free Pharmaceutical Market Research Reports
Corporate & Fiscal
Pharmaceutical Events & Conferences
Terms & Conditions
The largest sector in orthobiologics in 2010 was bone grafts, accounting for 41.6% of the global market. Market growth in this sector is driven by the demand to develop bone graft substitutes as an alternative to using autograft bone, which has reported to have been associated with a number of complications such as, immunogenic rejection, infection, nerve injury and bleeding. There is also a limited supply of this type of bone graft. For these reasons, patient demand will be driven by the search for adequate alternatives such as allografts and synthetic bone grafts. This will fuel growth in the demand of these products, strengthening the marketing position of the bone grafts sector during the forecast period.
Orthobiologics: Global Market Prospects 2012-2022 also examines the size and value of leading national/regional markets. For each of these, visiongain identifies prevailing trends and strategies that will steer this emerging technology over the forecast period. The report also analyses the challenges facing the sector critically, including the safety issues. The report is developed through a comprehensive review of information sources, both primary and secondary. In our report you find sales forecasts, growth rates and market shares. You also receive qualitative analyses and a review of companies and leading products.
Why you should buy Orthobiologics: Global Market Prospects 2012-2022
In this report, you will receive the following benefits in particular:
• You will receive our assessment of the market for orthobiologics in 2010, with respect to the leading segments, products, companies and national markets
• You will discover sales trends for the overall orthobiologics market from 2011 to 2022 - seeing where commercial growth will occur
• You will discover sales trends for the main segments - bone grafts, growth factors and stem cells - from 2011 to 2022, with detailed discussions of market potential
• You will receive sales forecasts for leading national/regional markets (US, Japan, Europe, India and China), with informed discussion
• You will assess leading manufacturers and products in the leading segments of the orthobiologics market, with information on the pipeline products
• You will examine the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT analysis) facing the infusion pumps market from 2012 onwards
• You will be able to investigate competition and opportunities influencing the orthobiologics market from 2012 onwards
• You will see what will stimulate and restrain the market from 2012
• You will discover the unmet needs in the market, driving the growth from 2012 onwards
• You will view expert opinion from our survey.
Aastrom Biosciences Inc.
Allograft Tissue systems
American Association of Tissue Banks (AATB)
Anika Therapeutics Inc
Arteriocyte Medical Systems Inc
B Braun Melsungen AG
Baxter International Inc
Berkeley Advanced Biomaterials Inc.
Bone Solutions Inc
Collagen Matrix Inc
Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
Geistlich Pharma AG
ISTO Technologies Inc
Kensey Nash Corp
Kinetic Concepts Inc
Kuros Biosurgery AG
MiMedx Group Inc.
North American Spine Society
NovaBone Products LLC
Orthofix International NV
Osiris Therapeutics Inc
Pioneer Surgical Technology
PolyNovo Biomaterials Ltd
RTI Biologics Inc
Smith & Nephew
Synovis Life Technologies
Tissue Banks International
Tissue Genesis Inc