Free Research Report Download:
The Cancer Market Outlook To 2014
Free Pharmaceutical Market Research Reports
Corporate & Fiscal
Pharmaceutical Events & Conferences
Terms & Conditions
India offers significant cost advantages over mature manufacturing hubs in Europe and North America. Both domestic pharmas and contract manufacturers (CMOs) are moving up the value chain into process development and drug discovery services. Many have evolved into Contract Research and Manufacturing Services (CRAMS) players. rbcr0022
Features and benefits
- Analyze the competitive positioning and outlook for each of the Top 10 Indian CMOs/CRAMS companies.
- Develop insights on the Indian CMO market, including market size forecast, and future outlook of global CRAMS industry and opportunities in India.
- Discover contract manufacturing deals that are shaping the development of the market.
- Learn the key factors for success in the CMO market.
- Assess the financial performance and growth strategies of leading companies in Indian CMO market.
Asian CMOs started with large-scale manufacturing for generic and research driven companies are now acquiring assets in the US and Europe and entering the discovery and development segments of the pharmaceutical value chain.
India, riding on its cost-value proposition comprising low-cost skilled manpower and technical capabilities is strongly positioned to capture a significant portion of the growing CMO market.
Drivers of the Indian CMO market include the high number of FDA approved manufacturing facilities, large and growing talent pool and continuing cost advantages. Resistors include intellectual property concerns, competition from China, and safety concerns.
Your key questions answered
- What are the key trends of Indian contract manufacturing industry?
- Which companies will drive the future of the Indian CMO market?
- What are the strengths, weaknesses, threats, and opportunities of the leading CMOs in India?
- Which contract manufacturing partnerships will shape the future of Indian CMO market?
- How are growth strategies of Jubilant Organosys, Dr. Reddy’s, Divis Laboratories, Dishman, Piramal Healthcare, Hikal, Shasun, and Biocon evolving?